The Spin-Clean System comes with Record Washer, 4 ounce bottle of Record Cleaning Concentrate, 1 pair of Washer Brushes, 1 pair of Washer Rollers, 1 pair of Drying Cloths and instructions (in the lid).
Using the Spin-Clean system is easy. Simply mix the record cleaning solution with water in the tank, rotate the record through the solution and a pair of record brushes located on each side scrub the record clean, then remove the record, place on flat surface and wipe dry with the drying cloth, flip over and wipe dry the other side.Secret Advantage
SPIN CLEAN record washing system's secret weapon is it's special washer fluid. This formula encapsulates the dirt and keeps it suspended in the system instead of evaporating or redepositing it back on to your valuable record. Only SPIN CLEAN record washing system uses this secret formula.The Hand Held Brush or The SPIN CLEAN Record Washing System
At the instant of contact how can you tell that you're pushing hard enough or if you have enough liquid on your brush, is it removing smudges and fingerprints? With SPIN CLEAN record washing system, it's easy as one, two, three, fill it – spin it – dry it. You never have to adjust the brushes (they're pre-set at the right pressure). After three turns in the SPIN CLEAN record washing system, the dirt and the fingerprints are gone on both sides of the record along with the static. You not only see the SPIN CLEAN record washing system work, you can hear the difference in sound.The Right Stuff
SPIN CLEAN record washing system looks and feels right. Its inconspicuous size (six inches wide by fifteen inches long and six inches high) no power requirements and best of all no installation necessary make it flexible and attractive. SPIN CLEAN record washing system's rich brown finish makes it a welcome addition to any stereo system. Each SPIN CLEAN record washing system comes with enough fluid to wash 700 records, two lint free drying cloths, owner registration and and parts order cards. The system itself contains the dual brush set and a pair of adjustable rollers (33-45-78) plus a set of directions on the inside of the lid. All of this is packed in an attractive storage box.Made in Pittsburgh, USA Owners Manual
"...Meet my new best friend, Spin-Clean...Sublimely easy, there's nothing to plug in...Does it work? Does it ever." - Neil Gader, theabsolutesound.com and AVguide.com, January 29, 2010
"...it's cheap and it really, really works...I cleaned some dirty, fingerprint-encrusted records, and when I removed them from the vat, all dirt and fingerprints were gone...not everyone wants to spend hundreds of bucks on a vacuum machine, and the Spin Clean got the job done." - Michael Fremer, Stereophile, February 2010 Absolute Sound Spin Clean Record Washing System By Neil Gader, January 2010
Does it work? Does it ever. On a prized direct-to-disc recording like the Atlanta Brass Ensemble’s Sonic Fireworks [Crystal Clear] which to my knowledge has never been cleaned (although well cared for overall) in over thirty years the difference was marked by an overall reduction in background noise, a removal of most tiny snaps and crackles from the lead-in groove right through to the end. Quieter surfaces translate to improved dynamic range and low level resolution. Enjoy the Music.com Spin Clean Record Washer By Nels Ferre, January 2010
"...To me, the most important part of the system is the Spin-Clean Washer fluid, which has already become my favorite solution for cleaning vinyl...The unit is bright yellow for a reason: it allows one to see the amount of crud that has been removed from the grooves, as the dirt will rest at the bottom of the Spin-Clean unit...The Spin-Clean system works exactly as advertised. There was no denying it...the Spin-Clean Record Washer system is the best $60 one can spend to care for their LPs and enrich their listening environment...an insane value. It gets my heartiest recommendation."
”The SPIN CLEAN Record Washing System is a permanent fixture in our library. A day doesn't go by that we don't use it. It is simply the best!”William L. Schurk (Director of Education) Music Library & Sound Recordings Archive - Bowling Green State University
“Thanks to all who recommended this product. I finally bit the bullet and bought a new one, I received yesterday. Shipped in 2 days. I spent the evening cleaning records. 1st current favorite album: Ricci playing Paganinis' Caprices in London. I have cleaned this album gently by hand before, so I didn't expect much of a difference. And boy was I wrong. It practically came alive. Ditto most of the better recordings. Now I'll have to clean all my xxx number of LPs, I'll be cleaning for the next year, I think. This does a far better job than my most careful hand cleaning and for the modest price. I would recommend it 100% to anyone who loves their LPs. Poof? I can't wait for the weekend - to clean albums!” P. (Internet Post)
“The SPIN CLEAN concentrate causes the dirt and debris cleaned from the disk to sink to the bottom of the tank. I have cleaned about 500 LPs using the supplied 4 oz. bottle and can state that all things being equal the 50th disk cleaned during a session will clean as well as the 1st. It is surprising how much dirt and debris winds up in the bottom of that tank.” L.M. (Internet Post)
”I have had a SPIN CLEAN for a few years now, I find it does a fine job for me [and] the SPIN CLEAN is [easy] on the budget.” J.E. (Internet Post)
“Had a chance to listen to a couple of the cleaned LPs last night, (Seals & Crofts, Cat Stevens), and I must say that they did sound better. Less pops, crackles, etc. Most of my LPs are 30 years old or so and have some scratches, but the SPIN CLEAN did make a difference. I'd love to find something that would fix the scratches, but hey, at least half of my collection is clean now and in new sleeves. I'd recommend the SPIN CLEAN if you are looking.” J.H. (Internet Post)
“I love the SPIN CLEAN, great job!” J.W. (Internet Post)
“Based on what I read and other threads I ordered a SPIN CLEAN. It arrived yesterday and I have cleaned about 6 LPs so far. It seems to work fine. So far, I am pleased with the results.”
U.H. (Internet Post)
“I started using the SPIN CLEAN and for the cost I felt it did an outstanding job. I cleaned a lot of LPs. And, the solution seems to work well for me.”O.M.I. (Internet Post)
“I don't disagree that the SPIN CLEAN cleans records well. Why bother with a vacuum machine, when a SPIN CLEAN does a good job.”G. (Internet Post)
15 Reasons Why You Should Buy a Spin Clean Record Washing System
1. Spin Clean is the only record washing system on the market that is a “bath type” complete record cleaning system.
2. Spin Clean is the ultimate in record care, easy to use. Just spin the record two or three times in the Spin Clean record washing system, remove and wipe dry with the special lint-free cloth. Presto, it's clean.
3. Spin Clean leaves no residue on the record to build up and come off on your needle later.
4. Spin Clean removes the static from your record as it is cleaned.
5. Spin Clean removes fingerprints, grease, smoke, film and dirt from any size record: 45s, LPs & 78s.
6. Spin Clean is the only record washing system that has a special washer fluid that encapsulates the dirt and keeps the dirt suspended in the system instead of re-depositing it back onto the record.
7. Spin Clean record washing system comes with enough washer fluid to clean over 700 records (Spin Clean comes with enough washer fluid to fill the system 14 times. Each filling will clean up to 50 records just add 3 capfuls to water and go.)
8. Spin Clean is the most economical way to clean any record, less than a penny a record.
9. Spin Clean contains no alkalines, soap solutions or phosphates and is biodegradable.
10. Spin Clean is safe to use, easy on your hands, and it works with hard or soft water and warm or cold water.
11. Spin Clean does not leave any solutions on your record to evaporate and leave behind dirt deposits (you remove all the fluid when you dry the record).
12. Spin Clean extends the life of your records by removing dirt, thus reducing needle wear and keeping your records “like new” improving their sound.
13. Spin Clean was tested by a private laboratory and the results were remarkable. After Spin Clean had been used output sensitivity was substantially increased and channel separation was improved. Also, amplified record noise was reduced. (An STR 100 test record was used. Test report furnished on request).
14. Spin Clean has dual velvet brushes that gently and effectively remove dirt particles. No other system cleans both sides of the record at the same time.
15. Spin Clean uses no electric or other costly power source. For a few minutes of your time and very little money, Spin Clean will work for you. It's a sound investment to protect your investment in sound. No record collector can afford not to have the Spin Clean record washing system. It makes a perfect gift every time.