Novus Polish #2 Fine Scratch Removal
1. Observe condition of the surface to be treated. The deeper the scratches, the greater the pressure required to remove them. If the surface is dirty, clean with NOVUS No.1 before applying NOVUS No. 2.
2. Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
3. Apply NOVUS No. 2 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
4. When the worst scratches have been polished out, reapply NOVUS No.2 uniformly in a circular motion to the entire surface using short, circular strokes and light pressure. Allow to dry to a light haze.
5. Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface to a slippery glaze using firm, short strokes. This procedure is imperative in achieving the best results.
6. For heavy scratches, multiple applications of NOVUS No. 2
7. Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for best results.
2 oz (59.2ml) bottle
Not to be used as a record cleaner!
Ratings & Reviews
by Ron Blanchard
This is an amazing product - It will bring your turntable cover back to life. Buff out the scratches and swirl marks - it should be used with a soft applicator cloth and followed with a soft buffing cloth. Then maintain your cover with Novus Polish #1 Plastic Clean and Shine (Also a wonderful product). I used these products to restore 4 Dual turntable covers to like new condition.