Spin Clean Record Washer Value Pack
1. Spin Clean is the only record washing system on the market that is a “bath type” complete record cleaning system.
2. Spin Clean is the ultimate in record care, easy to use. Just spin the record two or three times in the Spin Clean record washing system, remove and wipe dry with the special lint-free cloth. Presto, it's clean.
3. Spin Clean leaves no residue on the record to build up and come off on your needle later.
4. Spin Clean removes the static from your record as it is cleaned.
5. Spin Clean removes fingerprints, grease, smoke, film and dirt from any size record: 45s, LPs & 78s.
6. Spin Clean is the only record washing system that has a special washer fluid that encapsulates the dirt and keeps the dirt suspended in the system instead of re-depositing it back onto the record.
7. Spin Clean record washing system comes with enough washer fluid to clean over 700 records (Spin Clean comes with enough washer fluid to fill the system 14 times. Each filling will clean up to 50 records just add 3 capfuls to water and go.)
8. Spin Clean is the most economical way to clean any record, less than a penny a record.
9. Spin Clean contains no alkalines, soap solutions or phosphates and is biodegradable.
10. Spin Clean is safe to use, easy on your hands, and it works with hard or soft water and warm or cold water.
11. Spin Clean does not leave any solutions on your record to evaporate and leave behind dirt deposits (you remove all the fluid when you dry the record).
12. Spin Clean extends the life of your records by removing dirt, thus reducing needle wear and keeping your records “like new” improving their sound.
13. Spin Clean was tested by a private laboratory and the results were remarkable. After Spin Clean had been used output sensitivity was substantially increased and channel separation was improved. Also, amplified record noise was reduced. (An STR 100 test record was used. Test report furnished on request).
14. Spin Clean has dual velvet brushes that gently and effectively remove dirt particles. No other system cleans both sides of the record at the same time.
15. Spin Clean uses no electric or other costly power source. For a few minutes of your time and very little money, Spin Clean will work for you. It's a sound investment to protect your investment in sound. No record collector can afford not to have the Spin Clean record washing system. It makes a perfect gift every time.
Ratings & Reviews
I have a record collection that includes records from 1950 up to now. Some were "cleaned " with discwasher, with many other methods-- I have now cleaned about 100 records and the product is miraculous. IT is simple to use and works perfectly. I never expected anything to bring back the sparkle and clarity that it does.
Just gave my new Spin Clean a test drive on some rummage sale gems that I had limited hope for. Goodbye DiscDoctor, hello Spin Clean. Wow! Phenomenal improvement! Thanks much!
I couldn't believe how quiet my old l.p.s were after cleaning them with this product. Very effective.
For years I have been cleaning my disks by hand and was crazy about making sure they were perfect. This week I bought this thing thinking it would do the same job but quicker than my trusty hand method. Wow was I ever wrong! Within 10 disks that I had recently cleaned you could see in the solution how dingy the liquid was getting. I was amazed at how much my by hand method missed. This is a must have for anyone who wants to get the most out of their system.
I bought one of these last year (2009) . I had collected a bunch of OLD LP`s that i thought were not cleanable, not true, it cleaned the dirt remarkably well (except the scratches of course) .. . I found that i needed to recharge it with fresh water and solution every 30 - 40 discs because of their condition (you can see the dirt collect in the water), for regular maintenance you my wish to change the water and solution after 50 - 75 discs, this is my experience . . .play quality is definitely improved after cleaning . . . .For me it is all I need to maintain my collection . . . . .